Real-time ED and Inpatient Hospital Admission Alerts.
Receive email and mobile alerts when patients you have cared for within the past year present at the hospital.
Connet with your local Health Information Exchange to participate in bi-directional data sharing benefits.
Alerts enable you to help your patients and prevent readmissions that would otherwise cost your hospital referral partners.
Patients who go back to the hospital will likely need additional post-acute care as well.
Local Health Information Exchanges are great repositories for patient data that can help make more informed care decisions. Cortex has partnered with many HIE's across the country to help facility daat exchange between post-acute providers and their local Health Information Exchanges.
Share patient roster files and ADT messages with your HIE, meeting local connection requirements
Most HIE's can provide real-time ADT messages, which Cortex displays in mobile and web portals for easy use
Every HIE is unique, and your membership and participation helps solve problems unique to your market
Alerts enable you to help your patient population and prevent readmissions that would otherwise cost your hospital referral partners in fines.
• Community-wide hospitalization alerts (ADT) of current and prior patients
• Data integration from hospitals and post-acute providers across the continuum
• Track all admissions and discharges within the patient profile at all acute and post-acute providers
Alerts enable you to identify patients in need of more post-acute care, redirecting them to the right level of care for the condition that brought them to the hospital.
• Redirect patients in the ED to post-acute care when appropriate
• Receive alerts when patients admit to inpatient and communicate with patients and case managers about discharge plans
Schedule a live, personalized demonstration of Cortex.