The Cortex network is built around the idea that patient outcomes can be improved by sharing visibility of a patient's status with all the accountable healthcare providers, throughout the entire episode of care. This visibility is normally difficult as patients transition between the hospital, skilled nursing facility, home health agency and physician.
Cortex is patient-centric
- See patient history and each experience they have had in the episode of care.
Fill in knowledge gaps
- Knowledge should flow between a patient's various healthcare providers.
- Cortex provides an easy-to-use system to find patient information when needed.
- Cortex alerts healthcare providers when a serious concern has been discovered.
- CortexAI™ (our artificial intelligent system) learns trends and predictors of negative outcomes, and then alerts the appropriate healthcare provider to take action.